Friday, August 13, 2010

The Land of Pleasant Living, 'hon


In July, I had to go Maryland for business meetings. I decided to go back for two weeks and take Devlin with me. I was very nervous about flying alone with a baby, but Devlin was an excellent travel companion. The plane was full, so I had to hold Devlin on my lap. Luckily, he ate and was asleep before we took off and remained asleep the majority of the flight. When we exited the plane, other passengers remarked that they had not realized there was a baby on the plane. Needless, to say I was VERY proud.

Devlin spent his days hanging out with his Mom-mom. He spent his days playing with lots of new toys. Mom-mom also put Devlin on a napping schedule which he continues to follow.



















A few days after our arrival, Uncle Chris, Aunt Staci, and Lex arrived in MD. Everyone was in town for one last hurrah at the Lipman residence. Mom-mom and Pop-pop sold the house, so they could move to Florida to be close to the grandkids. The first weekend in MD was crazy as relatives and friends from NJ and PA came to visit.
















The first week in MD was a blast, but even more fun and visitors are to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment