Monday, July 22, 2013

Devlin's Sunday

Devlin started Sunday with an early swim lesson. Devlin has been taking lessons since June and can now swim on his own. After his lesson, he had a snack and then asked to go back out to the pool. Devlin will stay in the pool all day if we let him. 


We got Devlin out of the pool around noon for lunch and at 1 he went down for a nap. He was very tired yesterday and slept until 4. After his nap, Devlin helped Bryan pick pole beans from the garden for dinner. Devlin asked to wear his footy pajamas for his nap and then stayed in them for the rest of the day.


Devlin asked if he could sleep in "sleeping dog" last night. He was very excited about it, but after an hour I heard him calling for me. I went to see what was wrong and he asked if he could sleep in his bed. He cracks me up, I told him of course he could. He climbed into his bed and was asleep in about 30 seconds.


No comments:

Post a Comment